*Are you tired of living a life that feels dull, unhappy, dissatisfied?
• Are you questioning your drinking habits and/or trying to moderate your drinking?
• Is alcohol taking up all of you mental energy? Thinking about drinking, thinking about not drinking, thinking about feeling sick/hungover, being sick and hungover (over and over again)?
• Did you give up alcohol but are still struggling to find emotional sobriety?
• Are you newly sober and white knuckling your way through your day-to-day life?
• Are you wanting more but don’t know where to start?
• Do you feel alone and need some accountability to help you along your path?
If you answered yes to any of these questions or have the same kinds of questions rolling around in your head, know that you are not alone! Maybe it is time to take the plunge and see if it makes sense for you to work with a coach to bust through some of these limiting factors that may be holding you back!
Owning Our Story And Loving Ourselves Through That Process Is The Bravest Thing That We Will Ever Do
Why Rise and Thrive?
Recovery from substance use disorders is about more then stopping drinking/using. It is about rising from the ashes of your past, and thriving in your new life.
Having the life that you desire
Revealing yourself to yourself
Changing your childhood programing and healing your past
Setting boundaries in your relationships
Working through and eliminating the shame that often accompanies addiction
Eliminating unhealthy habits
As your recovery coach I will be your mentor, cheerleader, accountability partner, support and resource for all things recovery. I support a holistic patchwork of recovery, acknowledging that we all have different needs and will have different ways to approach recovery that will be unique to each individual.
Arrange for a free 15 min exploratory call soon!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications & Experience
* Family Nurse Practitioner
*Certified Professional Coach
*She Recovers Coach Designant